2013年4月28日 星期日

Diary Steven

Diary April 29th,


Today, Kuo's Garage owner, Kuo helped us to pick up a 91 Se-r at oversea. To me, it is pretty excited to see my DD, but to Kuo is bit sentimental to him because his first vehicle was a b13 SE-R as well. It reminds him a lot of good memories, and I am pretty sure many of car guys when it recalls first ride always have those hate/love feelings. This time we purchased the vehicle is not only for daily purpose, but also for products development!!!

On the other hand.....
About a month later, I will be leaving the USA to move back to Asia for goods. Most of you probably don't know TDMimports is always running by one man army.. However, I will still serve most of you through internet, but our USA customers I will no longer see you guys any time soon or show up any meets. Mostly, I will be behind the scene working together with Kuo's Garage and doing R&D. Our another representative,JY , will be taking over my spot shortly to serve you guys. It has been a great year since to have you guys supporting us. Hopefully this summer, we will have more new products out to support more Nissan platforms.

thanks,
TDMimports

Owner
Steven















1 則留言:

  1. <p>辣手喔~~不過英文缺翻譯</p>
    [版主回覆04/30/2013 19:26:01]給海外車友看的不是給國內車友看的

    回覆刪除